Filtek™ Z350XT Universal Restorative
- Excellent polish and better polish retention than a microfill
- Wide range of shades and opacities
- Improved fluorescence
Simple to Use
- Expanded selection of Body shades
- Color-coded by opacity
- Bold, easy-to-read labels
- Exceptional handling
- Improved handling of Translucent shades
- Wear resistance equivalent of Filtek™ Z350XT Universal Restorative
- Outstanding strength for anterior and posterior use
Exceptionally natural-looking using one shade
The expanded selection of Body shades makes it even easier to place single-shade restorations...
- Bold, easy-to-read labels help make shade selection faster and more accurate.
Syringes and capsule bottle labels are color-coded by opacity
Amalgam filling replaced by Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative in a posterior restoration, creating a strong, esthetic outcome.
Photo courtesy of Dr. Grant Chyz.
What if ONE composite could do it all…
Provides wear-resistance similar to enamel.
- Wear-resistance equal to Filtek Supreme Plus Universal Restorative¹
- In a 5-year clinical study, Filtek Supreme Plus restorative showed it wears like enamel ²
Nanometer-sized particles are the reason Filtek Supreme Ultra restorative retains its brilliant polish
Polish you can see - Side-by-side photos compare the polish retention after 6,000 cycles of simulated tooth brushing.
(l to r) Filtek™ Z350XT Universal Restorative (Body), Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative (Translucent), TPH®3, EsthetX® HD, Herculite® Ultra
¹ In vitro 3 body wear data on file
² Katholic University Leuven – In vivo clinical study
Source: 3M ESPE internal data
3M ESPE's unique nanofiller technology gives your restorations the best of strength and esthetics.
- Our nanocomposite is built from individual and unique clusters of nanometer-sized particles which are chemically bound within the matrix
- The nanoclusters shear at a rate similar to the wear of the surrounding resin matrix during abrasion
- The result is a smoother surface for long-term polish retention.