Introducing the new 3M™ One Pass Mini Fiber Pathway. It's small, discreet and sticks to almost any wall surface, including painted concrete. The One Pass Mini delivers triple play services inside a residence and can be used with or without the 3M™ One Pass Fiber Pathway hallway solution as part of the complete fiber-to-the-premises broadband solution known as the Total Package.
FAQ on 3M™ One Pass Mini Pathway
1. What is 3M One Pass Mini Fiber pathway?
The 3M One Pass Mini is a fiber pathway solution that is designed to be installed within your living unit with minimal impact to your interior decoration.
2. What are the benefits of 3M One Pass Mini?
a) Low profile extruded duct backed with 3M adhesive technology that ensures reliable installation on a wide variety of surfaces, even on painted or sealed concrete making it a unique cable pathway solution for well-renovated residential units where current solutions for extension might not be an accepted solution due to aesthetics.
b) Utilizes 900µm G.657.B3 ultra bend insensitive, tight buffered fiber capable of maintaining a 5mm bend radius which allows it to turn sharp corners with no performance loss.
3. Can this solution be used in place or to replace the OpenNet installed system?
No. This solution is not meant to be used in place, replace or modify the OpenNet installed system in your home.
4. How is the fiber link extended?
The 3M One Pass Mini provides for the fiber pathway extension from the existing fiber outlet to the intended location, using 3M adhesive backed technology.
5. What does the price package include?
a) 2 fiber connectors*
b) Maximum 20 meter of 3M One Pass Mini low profile fiber duct with accessories* where applicable SERVICES:
a) Installation services by 3M™ One Pass Pathway certified installer.
6. In what conditions can the 3M One Pass Mini be used?
3M™ One Pass Mini is an adhesive backed pathway. The recommended surfaces for the pathway to be applied on are:
a) Painted smooth or textured surfaces (flat latex, semi-gloss latex, glossy latex and semi-gloss alkyd)
b) Wall papered surfaces (plain paper, vinyl coated and vinyl)
The following surfaces are NOT recommended:
a) Wall paper surface (polyolefin woven)
b) Unfinished and/or unpainted brick, concrete, or block
See summarized test results in the chart below.
7. What color is the 3M One Pass Mini Fiber Pathway Duct?
The 3M One Pass Mini Fiber Pathway Duct is currently available in ivory.
8. Can the duct be painted?
Yes, the duct can be painted with either latex or oil-based paint.
9. What is the warranty coverage?
A: The system warranty covers both product and installation defects on the fiber pathway extension for a period of sixty(60) days with effect from the installation date. This warranty does not cover any fault due to third party or customer negligence.
10. For other enquiries and installation, please contact:
1. Price of S$299 is inclusive of 7% GST, labour and standard 3M materials.
2. Standard 3M materials includes of 2 fiber connectors and a maximum of 20 metre 3M One Pass Mini Fiber low profile fiber duct with accessories where applicable.
3. Quotation will be provided for cases using additional length of 3M One Pass Mini Fiber low profile fiber duct with accessories where applicable.
4. The fiber pathway extension will be free from defects in product and installation for a period of sixty(60) days from the installation date. 3M make no other warranties including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If this product is defective within the warranty period stated above, your exclusive remedy shall be, at 3M's option, to replace or repair the 3M product or refund the purchase price of the 3M product. Except where prohibited by law, 3M will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this 3M product, whether indirect, special, incidental or consequential regardless of the legal theory asserted.
5. The installer shall have the absolute right to refuse any optional installation work or activities as requested by the customer if such optional work or activities may result in potential risk or damage to the customer's premises or any part thereof of if the skill required to perform such work is beyond installer's capability.