Working at 3M
Did you just graduate from a university? Maybe you have years of experience already. Wherever you are in your career‚ 3M is an exciting place to work and build your career.
- Visit the Job Search & Apply section of our website.
Application & Evaluation
- After you apply for a position‚ you’ll get an automatic e-mail to let you know we received your resume and/or application.
- Our Human Resources department and/or hiring managers will review your materials.
- We get a lot of applications‚ so you might not get a personal reply.
- Even if we go with a different applicant‚ please continue to browse our open positions and update your resume for future openings.
- You’ll be contacted for an interview if we are considering you for a position. Interviews might be on site or over the phone. You could be interviewed by a panel‚ over one or more days.
- If you’re not offered the job‚ be sure to keep your online information current in case we want to contact you about other openings.
- After your final interview‚ you could receive an offer.
- You should work with your recruiter or the hiring manager to decide if this position is a good fit for you.
- If you accept the offer, you can work with your recruiter or the hiring manager to complete the process.