Stainless Steel Crown Solutions from 3M ESPE
3M ESPE Stainless Steel Crowns and Unitek Stainless Steel Crowns have proven their leadership position by providing reliable solutions that dentists have trusted for decades.
3M ESPE and Unitek stainless steel crowns are manufactured in the United States using high quality stainless steel.
As a leading innovator in dental products, 3M ESPE offers a full line of prefabricated stainless steel crowns, that meets both adult and pediatric patient needs. They are a viable method of single-unit temporization for both short and long-term coverage.
|First and Second Upper||First Lower||Second Lower||First and Second Upper||First Lower||Second Lower|
|3M ESPE Stainless
- For extensive caries involvement of a young permanent tooth requiring full coronal restoration. However, due to incomplete eruption, large pulp spaces, or uncertain eventual orthodontic status of the patient, a long-term precision cast crown is not a treatment option.
- For extensive caries involvement of a permanent posterior tooth that requires a "sedative" type restoration, but its retention is uncertain. A stainless steel crown will allow time for pulpal healing and establishing a long-term restorative treatment plan.
- As an interim restoration for posterior teeth with cracked tooth syndrome
- As an interim restoration for a traumatically fractured posterior tooth involving significant coronal damage.
- As an interim, affordable restorative option for patients who must delay treatment due to financial considerations.
- As an interim restoration for an extensively damaged endodontically treated tooth. As full coverage for teeth with developmental defects such as amelogenesis imperfecta, dentino-genesis imperfecta, or enamel hypoplasia.
- Provide long term coverage of primary anterior, first and secondary primary molars, bicuspid and permanent molar crowns.
- A short-term or long-term provisional for permanent centrals, laterals, cuspids and bicuspids.
- A short-term provisional restoration (2 weeks or less) for permanent bicuspids and molars.
- A short-term provisional restoration (two weeks or less) for permanent bicuspids and molars.
- 3M ESPE and Unitek stainless steel crown sets are packaged in a unique, stackable tray that provides convenient, easy storage of prefabricated crowns.
- Stainless steel crown refills are available and include 5 crowns of one size per box.
- Crown instruments are also available.
|Item No.||Product Information|
|ND96||3M ESPE Stainless Steel Primary Molar Crown Set
|908100||Unitek™ Stainless Steel Primary Anterior Crown Set
|902150||Unitek™ Stainless Steel Primary Molar Crown Set
|915100||Strip Crown Form Set
Contact your authorized 3M ESPE dental distributor.